[Dev] multi user policy page on the wiki

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Tue May 27 15:52:40 GMT 2014

José,

Oups the initial mail went on the incorrect thread.

I would prefer to see the attribution of the Admin user to be done via a
privilege table in Buxton rather than in a group because it would allow
to propagate the information in the system without requiring for the new
promoted user to relog.

Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect
Open Source Technology Centre