[Dev] Crosswalk is now available for arm architecture

Roman Kubiak r.kubiak at samsung.com
Tue May 27 16:22:52 GMT 2014

I got it working roday on M0 (exynos4412 , armv7l + MALI). It works
nicely, some things are missing ((can't play any videos in it, don't
know if that should be available), i tried the webgl test but that
didn't seem to run (although the page says that webgl is available in my
browser). I'm running this on the latest 3.10 kernel from tizen.org and
the common image for arm, with added MALI drivers.

best regards

On 05/26/2014 11:55 AM, Baptiste Durand wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm glad to announce  that crosswalk is now available for arm
> architecture.
>
> Unfortunately, we haven't yet any ARM reference devices.
> So no runtime test has been done yet.
>
> Crosswalk is compiled for ARM v7l with FPU Neon.
> It is the version 7.135.139.
>

> Repository is here :
> http://download.tizen.org/live/Tizen:/Common/arm-wayland/
>
> Any feedback about Runtime behavior will be welcome.
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> BR
>
> Baptiste
> --