[Dev] Tizen:Common can boot on armv7l sunxi ~ Re: Activation of ARM Arch support in Tizen3

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue May 27 19:38:39 GMT 2014

On 05/24/14 09:04, Leon Anavi wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> On 2014-05-22 20:07, Philippe Coval wrote:
>> Also I can share demo sdcard images, just request it by email
>> or find me a demo at TdcSf2014, I'll bring my toys...
>
> Could you please upload and provide the images in public (for example
> in Google Drive) so that anyone can download and try them? I can boot
> them on my A20-LinuXino.

Sure, I added a link on this freshly  created this page  :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/ARM

Please confirm tizen-common-wayland-arm-sunxi-20140527rzr.raw  image
work out of the box on A20-LinuXino once dumped to muSdCard

Note the MALI closed source driver is not part of the image,
and egl software rendering is not yet built (track mesa 10 rpm)

So the performance is week and/or stuff are not functional yet ...

Anyway you can still use this 1GB image as base and upgrade later

For those who can not see it at TDC here a basic video demo
showing EFL elm, Qt widgets and gst ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JDy9uUqH4Y

Later

--