[Dev] Obs built images

Peters, Brad T brad.t.peters at intel.com
Wed May 28 18:01:58 GMT 2014

Hi Art,

There may still be a raise VS reset type change needed; I recommend
CC'ing Manuel
Bachmann<https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/q/owner:manuel.bachmann%2540open.eurogiciel.org+status:open,n,z>to
get his input on this.

BTW I just noticed I did not attach a link to the patch in my previous
email, but you found it anyway.

Could you confirm this is the patch you tested?
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/19177/

Best,
-Brad