[Dev] Problems with request submissions to the OBS

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Wed May 28 20:40:39 GMT 2014

On Wed, 2014-05-28 at 17:30 +0200, Jacek Bukarewicz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today I tried to submit several packages to the OBS, however I failed
> with some of them, namely:
> platform/core/security/privilege-checker
> platform/core/security/privacy-manager

My submit/tizen/20140527.143733 for platform/upstream/syncevolution also
doesn't appear on the tizen-submit mailing list. Not sure whether REs
have seen it - it has been neither rejected nor accepted.

I submitted again as submit/tizen/20140528.202752, perhaps that'll go
through.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.