[Dev] Problems with request submissions to the OBS

Jian-feng Ding jian-feng.ding at intel.com
Thu May 29 09:42:38 GMT 2014

Jacek,

Hasan has helped to check the logs in server, and found the possible reason,
as below:

   Upload _service file to replace update package to OBS Upload service file
   Unable to upload _service to Tizen:Mobile:build: <obs>can't commit files to
   Tizen:Mobile:build/privilege-checker: HTTP Error 404: Not Found Build step
   'Execute shell' marked build as failure Build step 'Groovy Postbuild' marked
   build as failure
   Finished: FAILURE

   That's because the privilege-checker package in Tizen:Mobile:build project
   doesn't clean up, there's no _service file. The package still maintained in old
   style, delete the the privilege-checker project might fix this issue. But, I have
   no such a privilege, you can contact the Release engineer to ask help.

   Thanks
   -Hasan(huaxu)