[Dev] Problems with request submissions to the OBS

Wan, Hasan hasan.wan at intel.com
Thu May 29 09:20:10 GMT 2014

After check the Jenkins Log, I found that following log:

Upload _service file to replace update package to OBS
Upload service file
Unable to upload _service to Tizen:Mobile:build: <obs>can't commit files to Tizen:Mobile:build/privilege-checker: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Build step 'Groovy Postbuild' marked build as failure
Finished: FAILURE

That's because the privilege-checker package in Tizen:Mobile:build project doesn't clean up, there's no _service file. The package still maintained in old style, delete the the privilege-checker project might fix this issue. But, I have no such a privilege, you can contact the Release engineer to ask help.

Thanks
-Hasan(huaxu)