[Dev] connman version

Yu, Max A max.a.yu at intel.com
Fri May 30 09:49:28 GMT 2014

Connman used in Tizen:Common and Tizen:IVI is from review.tizen.org:platform/upstream/connman . But there is a related issue in Tizen emulator:

*       It cannot set IP address or default gateway as defined in kernel boot parameter, or /proc/cmdline

Tizen 2.2 uses connman from review.tizen.org:framework/connectivity/connman, which does not have this issue.

So , may I suggest to use framework/connectivity/connman instead in Tizen:Common and Tizen:IVI? Or I'd like to get solution hint from connman maintainers about it.

Thanks,
Max