[Dev] Installing crosswalk

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Fri May 30 20:18:25 GMT 2014

I've been working on installing crosswalk on an NDIS166.  I'm using gbs to
build the package on Ubuntu 12.04.  It is taking quite some time currently
running the script that came from the cloned repository.  It seems stuck

[1:06:43] Still working on:
[1:06:43]   src

I'm currently letting it run.  I'm Running Jan15th EOY release of Tizen
IVI.  Is there a binary rpm I can use to install on this platform.  I've
tried using zypper but I don't know what package that might be in zypper.

Thanks in advance for all your assistance.  I really want to start moving
our projects to crosswalk.

--
Art McGee
Infotainment Engineer