[Dev] GDBUS implementation using KDBUS - Any news on this ?

Frederik Lotter frederik.lotter at mixtelematics.com
Fri Oct 3 07:37:49 GMT 2014

Hi All,

I saw some work was done testing an initial implementation of GDBUS on top
of KDBUS.

This was end of last year that I saw some patches appearing on the mailing
list.

Can anyone give me an idea of whether any further work or testing was done
on this? We are planning to use the GDBUS binding for DBUS in our firmware,
but I am hoping that the faster KDBUS implementation would be available by
the end of 2015 so we can release a product using the faster
implementation, and allow us to use the same interface for more data
intensive application when future functionality needs to be added.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Frederik Lotter

Firmware Engineer,