[Dev] [Tizen Product-dev] Tizen on MIPS arch

Bartosh, Eduard eduard.bartosh at intel.com
Fri Oct 3 12:40:56 GMT 2014

Hi Andii,

We’ll be happy to review your patches. Please push them for review to the following projects:
review.tizen.org/gerrit/tools/gbs
review.tizen.org/gerrit/tools/depanneur
review.tizen.org/gerrit/tools/mic
review.tizen.org/platform/upstream/zypper
review.tizen.org/platform/upstream/qemu

This document describes the details of contributing your code to Tizen: https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/getting-started-guide/contributing-code-tizen

Regards,
Ed