[Dev] [Tizen Product-dev] Tizen on MIPS arch

N S S R Murthy nssr.murthy at inedasystems.com
Sat Oct 4 17:45:21 GMT 2014

Hi Andrii,

Many thanks, seems you guys have greatly simplified our task. We are eagerly waiting for you to submit your changes. We will pick them and try.
I have opened a feature request for "Tizen on MIPS" on JIRA as Phillipe suggested. It is here: https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-1690
I request you to use the same for your work as well, so that we can track all MIPS work under this.

Regards,
Murthy NSSR.