[Dev] [Tizen Product-dev] Tizen on MIPS arch

Andrii Boichuk andrii.boichuk at globallogic.com
Mon Oct 6 08:18:48 GMT 2014

Hi all!
It looks like we already tried to push our changes in Jul? but they wasn't
reviewed. Whould be great if they we'll be reviewed sooner this time.
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/24983/
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/24984/
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/24867/
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/24866/

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Philippe Coval <
philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 8:21 AM, N S S R Murthy
> <nssr.murthy at inedasystems.com> wrote:
> > Hi Philippe,
> >
> > This is a priority question. We are more focused on Tizen wear.
>
> ok then I guess you want to build this profile :
>
> https://build.tizen.org/project/show?project=Tizen%3A2.3%3AWearable
>
> Make sure you have every sources because IICR there are binary blobs
> (ARMv7l)
> in this profile
>

> > If we go ahead with Tizen 3.0 common and 3.14 Kernel, we can get the base
> > work required for bringing up Tizen wear.
> > But there seems to be no Tizen wear profile on Tizen 3.0 till now.
>
> None I know at least
>

> > Any time lines for it? By when we can see Tizen wearable profile on Tizen
> > 3.0.
>
> Sorry I don't know any, may others in this list give you better hints
> I can only help you to have MIPS support for Tizen:Common
> in hope it will be available for downstream profiles (ie: IVI at the
> moment)
>
> Good luck
> --
>  mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC