[Dev] [Tizen:Common] 'app' user removal

Stoppa, Igor igor.stoppa at intel.com
Mon Oct 6 11:35:45 GMT 2014

On 6 October 2014 14:07, Jussi Laako <jussi.laako at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On 6.10.2014 13:19, Stoppa, Igor wrote:
>>
>> I dare say that calling them "guests" in IVI is even misleading,
>> because it might hint at permissions/restrictions that are typically
>> associated with the "common" guest.
>

> Yeah, could be called "anonymous" users?

Or "unauthenticated", but I'd prefer a name that really makes it
explicit to which vertical the user is associated.

Because both "anonymous" and "unauthenticated" might be used also by
other profiles, but with different implementation.

"ivi-anon" or equivalent (sorry, I'm not really good at making up
names) follows the rule of least surprise.

--
cheers, igor