[Dev] D-Bus bindings for Crosswalk, Crosswalk extensions in Python

Dominig ar Foll dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Mon Oct 6 13:53:38 GMT 2014

Patrick,

After listening at the various entry on the topic, it is celar that this
type of tool can be very useful for some developers it is not obvious
that it is a good idea to let it enter Tizen Common.

So my proposition is to build it in your sandbox, create a wiki page and
share it with however is interested.

Depending of actual use by the developer community, we will review our
strategy and potentially upgrade it to the status of Common-Dev/Test or
Common-shared .

Thanks for your active participation on the project.

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect