[Dev] D-Bus bindings for Crosswalk, Crosswalk extensions in Python

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Mon Oct 6 14:31:08 GMT 2014

On Mon, 2014-10-06 at 15:53 +0200, Dominig ar Foll wrote:
> After listening at the various entry on the topic, it is celar that this
> type of tool can be very useful for some developers it is not obvious
> that it is a good idea to let it enter Tizen Common.
>
> So my proposition is to build it in your sandbox,

Which sandbox? Do you mean the model described here?

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Community_supported_code

That model depends on some initial support from Tizen; in this case,
creating four git trees and connecting them to OBS.

Right now, I don't have a sandbox to do this work in. I've done it
locally in gbs, but that doesn't allow others to download and use the
results and/or contribute.

>  create a wiki page and
> share it with however is interested.

That's okay for me. It's just the specific next step that is unclear
(see above).

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.