[Dev] Bluetooth popups notifications available

Corentin Lecouvey corentin.lecouvey at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue Oct 7 09:43:06 GMT 2014

Hi all,

Following the below announce, I would like to let you know that simple
bluetooth popups are available from tizen-common_20141004.1 images.
There should be nearly available in IVI as well.

Just the few popups were added in notification-service. I mean pairing
confirmation and connection authorization popups.
I also verified that pairing popups can be displayed in front of Modello UI.

Btw if you want to quickly check this, you can install
tizen-extensions-crosswalk-examples package, run its binary and select
bluetooth web page.

As bluetooth pairing is a common issue in Tizen, it appears to me useful
to share this ;-)

Best regards,
Corentin