[Dev] Integration of state management in Weston Wayland.

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Tue Oct 7 13:51:08 GMT 2014

Patrick,

system Apps may have the same issue than Crosswalk, this is why my
proposition requires to check that the requesting App has the privilege
of AppID Proxy.

In detailed an App is identified by the couple (Smack label, user ID) so
the dialer may be a slightly different case because the surface shown
would be actually own by the dailer and not the application requesting
the call and so the Murpjy policy might be defined against the dialer
rather than the App requesting the call.

But you are correct in the fact that the general issue remains open.

Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect
Open Source Technology Centre
Intel SSG