[Dev] [Tizen:Common] removing the oprofile from the Tizen Common profile

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Tue Oct 7 14:22:34 GMT 2014

JuYoung
let wait a week to check that no one has an issue with your proposition
and then assuming no one complain, it will be removed next week.

@Stéphane,
please mark that in your calendar as a task for your return from Linux
Cn in Germany/

Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect
Open Source Technology Centre