[Dev] [Tizen Product-dev] Tizen on MIPS arch

N S S R Murthy nssr.murthy at inedasystems.com
Tue Oct 7 16:34:40 GMT 2014

Hi Andrii,

After picking your changes, we need to keep the RPM packaged MIPS toolchain in to pre-built/toolchain-mips/ folder? Is that all enough?

Don't we need any changes to scm/meta/build-config/build.conf file like "Optflags" for architecture specific compiler options?

And I see there are many "%ifarch %{arm}" in spec files of various packages? Do we need to do something here to be MIPS specific?

Regards,
Murthy NSSR.