[Dev] D-Bus bindings for Crosswalk, Crosswalk extensions in Python

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue Oct 7 19:28:14 GMT 2014

On Mon, 2014-10-06 at 16:31 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-10-06 at 15:53 +0200, Dominig ar Foll wrote:
> > After listening at the various entry on the topic, it is celar that this
> > type of tool can be very useful for some developers it is not obvious
> > that it is a good idea to let it enter Tizen Common.
> >
> > So my proposition is to build it in your sandbox,
>
> Which sandbox? Do you mean the model described here?
>
> https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Community_supported_code
>
> That model depends on some initial support from Tizen; in this case,
> creating four git trees and connecting them to OBS.

Dominig confirmed off-list that this is indeed the suggested solution.
I've updated https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/PTF-232 accordingly.

Sasha, can you help getting the four git repos linked to in PTF-232 set
up?

--
Best Regards

Patrick Ohly
Senior Software Engineer

Intel GmbH
Open Source Technology Center
Usenerstr. 5a                           Phone: +49-228-2493652
53129 Bonn
Germany