[Dev] [Tizen Product-dev] Tizen on MIPS arch

Andrii Boichuk andrii.boichuk at globallogic.com
Wed Oct 8 07:39:52 GMT 2014

Great!
Feel fre to notify me if any changes needed in them.

Whould be great if you can answer this also:
*Also, take a look into patch for qemu at the end of the page
here http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/250161/
<http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/250161/> . It hould be aplied if you
want qemu to work properly for mipsel.*

*One more question about qemu, we have fixed mask for
qemu-reg(/usr/lib/build/qemu-reg from build package) for mipsel platform
and don't know where to submit it. Whould be great if anyone can help us
with that.*

Don't we need any changes to scm/meta/build-config/build.conf file like
"Optflags" for architecture specific compiler options?

Not shure, we have a lot of things changed because of platform specifics,
but can't find anything mips related

And I see there are many "%ifarch %{arm}" in spec files of various
packages? Do we need to do something here to be MIPS specific?

Most of our changes in .specs where specific to our platform. But you would
need to look into patch *http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/250161/
<http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/250161/>* and fix qemu-reg(we will
contribute fix as soon as we know where to contribute)