[Dev] scm/meta/git has been updated

Kanevskiy, Alexander alexander.kanevskiy at intel.com
Wed Oct 8 14:24:29 GMT 2014

On 08/10/14 13:07 , "Nicolas Zingilé"
<nicolas.zingile at open.eurogiciel.org> wrote:

>Sasha,
>
>Could you sync all the changes please ? it's really a blocking issue that
>increase integration time

I’ve synced most of the items, however for your particular case, it would
require fixes from your side.
You have two different accounts in Gerrit that has same email address
nicolas.zingile at open.eurogiciel.org.
This never would work. Please, make sure that only one of your accounts
uses that email.

--
Best regards, Alexander Kanevskiy.

Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki