[Dev] scm/meta/git has been updated

Nicolas Zingilé nicolas.zingile at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Oct 8 15:18:51 GMT 2014

I still can't do the changes that I 'd like to. It seems that it doesn't
change anything. I saw that the domain file of the scm/meta/git package
has been updated with my mail account for the platform/base domain,
which is good. But concretly, when I click on the "Groups" link of my
gerrit account, I am not referenced as a maintener of the the
Platform/base domain. What is the problem ? Are you sure the problem is
solved ?

Here are some information of my gerrit account to use if it can help :

username : nzingile
mail           : nicolas.zingile at open.eurogiciel.org

Nicolas

--