[Dev] Review.tizen.org Gerrit Upgrade to Gerrit v2.9.1 -- APPEARANCE/UI CHANGE

Adam.Gretzinger at linux.intel.com Adam.Gretzinger at linux.intel.com
Wed Oct 8 20:55:16 GMT 2014

For review.tizen.org, we'll be doing an upgrade to Gerrit v2.9.1 this
week, times/dates are listed below.

One of the new features in Gerrit v2.9 is a new user interface, we want
everybody to be aware of this upcoming change.

Documentation about the changes to the visual appearance of Gerrit can
be found here:

(this URL may wrap)
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/Documentation/2.9/user-review-ui.html

Once the upgrade has completed, if you would prefer the old style Gerrit
interface you can revert back with instructions found in the
documentation:

(this URL may wrap)
https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/Documentation/2.9/user-review-ui.html#old-change-screen

Interruption timeframe:
~60 minutes tizen.org

Timeframe:
Thursday 10/9/2014 11:30 Pacific
Thursday 10/9/2014 18:30 UTC
Friday 10/10/2014 04:30 KST(Seoul)

Due to the new index features implemented in Gerrit, this time may run
over, but we estimate 60 minutes should be enough time for the upgrade.

Adam Gretzinger
Intel Open Source Technology Center