[Dev] Mesa declined submit request

Wang, Quanxian quanxian.wang at intel.com
Thu Oct 9 01:36:04 GMT 2014

From: Ylinen, Mikko [mailto:mikko.ylinen at intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 7:41 PM
To: Wang, Quanxian
Cc: Bartosh, Eduard; dev at lists.tizen.org; Yury Usishchev
Subject: Re: [Dev] Mesa declined submit request

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 10:09 AM, Wang, Quanxian <quanxian.wang at intel.com<mailto:quanxian.wang at intel.com>> wrote:

Quanxian, did you try Ed's proposal?
[Wang, Quanxian] I have added this option in mesa.spec, however in local build, it doesn’t show any difference. If I don’t add it, I still could build weston or cario without conflict. Does I need to verify in obs? But seems I don’t have any permission to do that in obs.  Any suggestion?
[Wang, Quanxian] Seems doesn’t work. I have planned to change it back to libgbm until obs supports package name change. Currently I am working on that. Hope catch the due date.

What is the error you are getting? What is the submission tag you used to try this?
[Wang, Quanxian] https://build.tizen.org/request/show/29335
Same error as before. It is no good for developer to change package name in current OBS. At least, I don’t know how to fix it. I suggest OBS release engineer or other OBS expert to have a solution for the following issue like this.
Thanks

-- Mikko