[Dev] common-crosswalk-suite status on Common profile

Nicolas Zingilé nicolas.zingile at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Oct 9 08:29:47 GMT 2014

Hi Mykola,

This test suite package has not been re-factored when the
common-suite-launcher tool has been updated. So, the rpm package exists,
but it doesn't install on the good path.
That's why you have this error. It needs some adaptation to make it work
properly. It will be done in the coming days. The wiki page will also be
updated.

Best regards,

Nicolas

On 10/09/2014 09:18 AM, Mykola Tryshnivskyy wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Could anybody provide me with the latest status of
> common-crosswalk-suite for Common profile?
> Can it be runnable?
> In https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Common_QA it is still 'Broken', but rpm
> already exists in the repo and I can install it, but test suite
> launcher doesn't recognize it:
>
> /# common-suite-launcher list/
> /#---------- Available test suites ----------#/
> /Error : 'common-crosswalk-suite' is not a supported Tizen profile !/
> /
> /
> /##-- List of common test suites/
> /common-graphics-suite/