[Dev] Alternate EGL implementation

Vitaly Chernooky vitalii.chernookyi at globallogic.com
Thu Oct 9 09:23:31 GMT 2014


Andriy,

I have appropriate drm kernel module, and our EGL libraries most likely
work in dri-less way. At least we don have X11 related stuff.

With best regards,

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Andriy Prystupa <
andriy.prystupa at globallogic.com> wrote:

> Hi Vitaly,
>
> It depends if you have DRI drivers for your GPU.
>
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Vitaly Chernooky <
> vitalii.chernookyi at globallogic.com> wrote:
>
>> Also I'm interested  in any suggestions or guidance in steps to provide
>> co-existence of few EGL implementations.
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 5:50 PM, Vitaly Chernooky <
>> vitalii.chernookyi at globallogic.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All!
>>>
>>> In steps to provide accelerated graphic on J6 I've got appropriate GPU
>>> EGL sources. Now I'm interested in any suggestions or guidance in steps to
>>> provide binary compatibility with Mesa.
>>>
>>> With best regards,
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Vitaly Chernooky | Senior Developer - Product Engineering and
>>> Development*
>>> GlobalLogic
>>> P *+380.44.4929695 ext.1136 <%2B380.44.4929695%20ext.1136>* M *+380.98.7920568
>>> <%2B380.98.7920568>* S cvv_2k
>>> www.globallogic.com
>>>
>>> http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> *Vitaly Chernooky | Senior Developer - Product Engineering and
>> Development*
>> GlobalLogic
>> P *+380.44.4929695 ext.1136 <%2B380.44.4929695%20ext.1136>* M *+380.98.7920568
>> <%2B380.98.7920568>* S cvv_2k
>> www.globallogic.com
>>
>> http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Dev mailing list
>> Dev at lists.tizen.org
>> https://lists.tizen.org/listinfo/dev
>>
>>
>
>
> --
>
> Andriy Prystupa | SW Engineer
> GlobalLogic
> P +x.xxx.xxx.xxxx  M +38.097.330.9412  S prandriy
> www.globallogic.com
> <http://www.globallogic.com/>
> http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt
>



-- 
*Vitaly Chernooky | Senior Developer - Product Engineering and Development*
GlobalLogic
P *+380.44.4929695 ext.1136* M *+380.98.7920568* S cvv_2k
www.globallogic.com

http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/attachments/20141009/4e5dd094/attachment.html>


More information about the Dev mailing list