[Dev] 350 Gerrit submission are more than 3 months old.

Dominig ar Foll dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Thu Oct 9 09:26:53 GMT 2014

Hello,

obviously the graph from Kevin (thanks for providing it) shows that we
have a problem with old submissions which obviously are of NO use.
My proposition is very simple, in two weeks time, we should abandon any
submission which is more than 3 months + 2 weeks old.

So if you have an old pending submission, you have two weeks to update
it and shout on this list to request for a maintainer to take care of it.

If no maintainer respond, please escalate it on this list. We will take
care of it.

If you have a better idea, please propose it.

Regards

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect