[Dev] [TL;DR] September 2014

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Thu Oct 9 09:30:08 GMT 2014

Good morning,

Apparently the holidays have endend as the traffic on on our list has
incresed. Let me present you the hottest topics of the last days of the
Summer. (-;

Tizen 3 services: use case for multi user

The most actively discussed topic. The thread has started with Dominig
ar Foll's announcement of guides created to help developers cope with
different multi-user use cases.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.tizen.devel/3983

D-Bus bindings for Crosswalk, Crosswalk extensions in Python

Patric Ohly in a very detailed message announced availability of
Cloudeebus, a JavaScript proxy for D-Bus, which will enable access
to Tizen services from Crosswalk.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.tizen.devel/4056

Gumd usage in building images
=============================

In the "multi-user thread", Krzysztof Sasiak has raised an issue with
user management during image building. Imran Zaman has split the
discussion to a separate thread.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.tizen.devel/4025

Bluetooth multi-user feature
============================

Yet another follow-up to the multi-use thread by Corentin Lecouvey was
about Bluetooth.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.tizen.devel/4215

orphan-packaging model

A question from Patric Ohly about a new development model for non-native
packages. There are quite interesting answers in the thread.

https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2014-September/004065.html

--
Łukasz Stelmach