[Dev] Improving application database

Dominig ar Foll dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Thu Oct 9 09:40:36 GMT 2014

Ismo,

adding a mechanism which is specific to IVI into AIL is not the right move.
While I understand that is is easy and tempting, I believe that it is
important to isolate profile specific features.

My understanding (tell me if I am misunderstood your need) is something
that is designed to be covered by Boxton and so I would propose to use
that service to store your data.

Buxton should provide all the bells and whistles that you requires.

Please feel free to comment on the proposed move.

Regards

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect