[Dev] [Tizen Product-dev] Tizen on MIPS arch

N S S R Murthy nssr.murthy at inedasystems.com
Thu Oct 9 12:00:16 GMT 2014

Thank you Andriy,
I have seen your post earlier here: https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/general/2014-March/002935.html.
I am sorry, I didn't I quite understand it. Looks like I need some handholding here. Can you share the helper scripts and elaborate the instructions a bit more.
Since you have already traveled this path, you may share those helper scripts and more details guidelines on Tizen Wiki before those scripts are accepted into public repos?
Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Murthy NSSR.