[Dev] About ways to port tizen on a platform

José Bollo jose.bollo at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Oct 10 07:22:26 GMT 2014

Hi Heecheol,

There is an ongoing effort to build Tizen using yocto.

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Build_Tizen_with_Yocto

This is a long term effort and it is currently working for intel arch
and near to be okay for arm arch.

Using this would allow you to only add a recipe for your kernel.

For you, there is an other solution, a post treatment to put your kernel
in the image...

Best regards
José