[Dev] Tizen 2.2 armv7l local build error

N S S R Murthy nssr.murthy at inedasystems.com
Fri Oct 10 07:39:31 GMT 2014

Thank you Rui for giving some valuable suggestions on build.
As suggested in https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2014-October/004401.html, we have moved to Tizen 3.0 common.
So far local builds are going fine.

But our goal is to port Tizen on MIPS, for which we need pre-built/toolchain-mips and RPMS in that.
Another thread active on this is: https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2014-October/004496.html

Andriy says it takes few weeks for them to write up the wiki and share the helper scripts to build toolchain rpms.
We are in a kind of hurry and looking to progress on this. Can you suggest something?

Regards,
Murthy NSSR.