[Dev] D-Bus upgrade

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Fri Oct 10 12:39:21 GMT 2014


Hello,

using a development version is not a great idea, but waiting until 1.10 
might not be possible.
We will release Tizen Comon Q3 and Tizen IVI 14.3 before the end of the 
month.

So updating just after those two releases would be ideal.

Please sync with Stéphane to get early test done on his private OBS and 
in the Dev branch of Tizen Common in advance of phase.

Regards


Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect
Open Source Technology Centre
Intel SSG

Le 09/10/2014 23:56, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> On Thursday 09 October 2014 12:47:54 Jacek Bukarewicz wrote:
>> What do you think about potential upgrade? Do you have any objections to
>> do it now? I believe best candidate would be 1.8.8. On 1 October version
>> 1.9.0 has been released, but it might be too early to use this one.
> 1.9.0 is a development version. We shouldn't switch to  it. Instead, we'd wait
> until 1.10.0.
>



More information about the Dev mailing list