[Dev] Improving application database

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Fri Oct 10 12:47:33 GMT 2014

Ismo,

I understand your proposition but as I daud, I woudl rather keep the
management of information specific to additional module outside of the
core framework.
AMD is demaing with application life cycle and is complex enough as it
is with security and multiuser requirement.
Furthermore you will need to decide-propose where your configuration
information will be packaged and how-when it will is be stored

Coming to Buxton usage model. Byxton has been created to be used by the
application directly nit to hide it behind API.
As you may have seen, the good new is that the vconf-buxton wrapper is
pregressing what should enable its rapid introduction in Tizen 3.

Regards

Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect
Open Source Technology Centre