[Dev] Unable to clone from Tizen 3.0 common snapshot

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Mon Oct 13 08:11:20 GMT 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 4:55 AM, Lv, RuiX <ruix.lv at intel.com> wrote:
> Hi Murphy,
>

> `repo sync –j 16`  can speed up the synchronizing process a lot, please have
> a try.
>
> In the meantime, I’m synchronizing the same source and will update you on
> progress later.

Hi,

Are or were you able to clone a single tree ?

Because I can't , so I reopened this "git/gerrit is slow again" bug :

https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TINF-643

Maybe you're facing a different issue, but this one is also a blocker for you

I'll report the status on the upper mentioned bug

Later

--
 mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
 xmpp:philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com