[Dev] ToyBox task

Xavier Roche xavier.roche at open.eurogiciel.org
Mon Oct 13 09:31:35 GMT 2014

Hello Jan,

You can work with the platform/upstream/toybox repository (see :
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/admin/projects/platform/upstream/toybox )
The list provided in the wiki ( here
<https://docs.google.com/a/open.eurogiciel.org/spreadsheets/d/18rlIp9daltyXiiYTO2sunZoXtohUEaKAKAyoSCO8gf0/edit#gid=0>
) is up to date.
Basically, the security-related functionalities to add only concern the
following:
- cp
- id
- ls
- mkdir
- mkfifo
- mknod
- ps

I will create Jira issues on these tasks, with a detailed description
for each cases...

However, Gerrit seems not to work properly today... I'm not sure you
could clone the toybox repository  at the moment.
Feel free to contact me if any questions!

Best regards,

--
Xavier Roche
Intel Open Source Technology Center