[Dev] can't review a patch after rebasing

Chanho Park chanho61.park at samsung.com
Tue Oct 14 04:38:35 GMT 2014

Is there any change of policy about own patch which submitted by myself? When I submitted my patch, I can't review and merge the patch even I was maintainer. This rebase problem is same with the policy. Because when I rebase a patch which is not on the latest commit, the patch will be changed by me. So, we can't review the patch even the patch was posted by me.

Best Regards,
Chanho Park