[Dev] can't review a patch after rebasing

Kanevskiy, Alexander alexander.kanevskiy at intel.com
Tue Oct 14 04:48:11 GMT 2014

On 14/10/14 07:38 , "Chanho Park" <chanho61.park at samsung.com> wrote:

>Hi,

Even were v2.9.1 has ability to restrict certain rights for change owners
(originator of the change), this option has been enabled only in one
repository scm/meta/git.
There are no other changes in ACLs for other projects.

So, any example of the change ID with which you have troubles would be
good for investigation.

--
Best regards, Alexander Kanevskiy.

Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki