[Dev] ToyBox task

WaLyong Cho walyong.cho at samsung.com
Tue Oct 14 08:15:14 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce new toolbox like tool. That is named as *tinybox*.
We have plan to open that on github. That is not under IP verification.
I think that will be soon opened.

*tinybox* is using Apache license.

Many of coreutils commands were already implemented. And many of others
are implementing now.

*tinybox* was started to be used on Tizen.(so at the first time, that
has name like tizenbox.) But there is no Tizen feature and should be.

I hope to move security-related functionalities to *tinybox*.