[Dev] ToyBox task

Tomasz Swierczek t.swierczek at samsung.com
Tue Oct 14 08:51:03 GMT 2014

Hi WaLong Cho!

When can we see tinybox on tizen.org or github? Can you provide any URL so
we could look at it?

There is a need for GLPv3-free image and up till now it was decided to use
toybox as already available. If we are about to change decision we would
need to look at tinybox to see how complete its implementation is.

Also, toybox is already available on tizen.org.

@Dominique, Xavier - do we have any time constrains on making a *box tool
available with security options?

Best Regards,

Tomasz Świerczek