[Dev] Path of installed applications

Tomasz Swierczek t.swierczek at samsung.com
Tue Oct 14 09:42:38 GMT 2014

I plan to have schedule tomorrow’s evening on the mailing list.

Of course be warned that we’re scheduling work on our-side only (Security-Manager, Cynara). We’re not directly responsible for Crosswalk using our API and schedule of that integration (even though we’ll help with that) – I understand that this integration has to be based on our schedule, obviously J

BRs,

cid:44YDXKW4QKNM at namo.co.kr

Tomasz Świerczek

Office +48 22 377 95 59