[Dev] Fwd: Re: ToyBox task

Xavier Roche xavier.roche at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue Oct 14 09:56:11 GMT 2014

Hi Walyong,

Thanks for the info,

Basically the toybox solution has already been studied and we have
already metrics on what we have add/modify.
It requires a very little effort to get it work properly in a Tizen
security context.
(here provides some value and print on the mail history with Samsung and
a link toward Tizen Git repos)
More over, Toybox is an active opensource project and offers community
feedbacks and improvements, on which we can rely on.

Any way I am always curious and interesting in studying alternatives.
I could not find anything on your project in the open.
Please send me the pointer as soon as it is available...

Best regards,

--
Xavier Roche
Intel Open Source Technology Center