[Dev] ToyBox task

WaLyong Cho walyong.cho at samsung.com
Tue Oct 14 10:25:25 GMT 2014

On 10/14/2014 05:50 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 October 2014 17:15:14 WaLyong Cho wrote:
>> I'd like to introduce new toolbox like tool. That is named as *tinybox*.
>> We have plan to open that on github. That is not under IP verification.
>> I think that will be soon opened.
>>
>> *tinybox* is using Apache license.
>
> What are the advantages of tinybox over toybox?

This question make me suffer. :-)
Both *box tools are very similar. I think most advantage is we can
handle that ourselves. I wonder this can make some noise such like we
can also add security facilities on toybox. But I just meant we can add
functionality or feature to tinybox easily. Most of opensource projects
are slower than we want.