[Dev] Gumd and security-manager integration

Zaman, Imran imran.zaman at intel.com
Tue Oct 14 13:13:10 GMT 2014

Hi

We had a conference call today and agreed on the items below:

AP 1a: Rafal (and his team) will investigate hooks-based approach and if it is simple and covers the uses cases, then we will go with it.
AP 1b: If Rafal concludes that the 'hook-based' approach is not the way to go, then libgum will be integrated to security-manager directly (no more discussion needed on it)
AP 2: Rafal (and his team) will try out 'libgum/gumd with 'P2P dbus' at image creation time; in case of any issues imran/Jussi needs to be contacted to resolve the issues
AP 3: Imran will look into error handling of the scripts once Rafal (and his team) concludes which approach to take as per AP 1.
AP 4: Rafal will list down the changes needed at libgum/gumd level and will notify imran/jussi to implement those changes along with the timeline.

Rafal, please feel free to contact me and/or jussi if you have any concerns/issues regarding libgum and gumd.
We are open to changes to libgum/gumd that can expedite in solving the problem(s) :-)

BR
imran