[Dev] OAUTH and gSSO using the web api.

Kanavin, Alexander alexander.kanavin at intel.com
Tue Oct 14 14:28:19 GMT 2014

Hello Art,

examples/sso.html is probably not the best starting point.

You can start by going through the gsso introduction and usage examples that are provided here:
http://gsignon-docs.accounts-sso.googlecode.com/git/libgsignon-glib/index.html

Once you went through the usage examples (and got them to work), you can read the source code of gsso-example.c to find out what it’s actually doing. The web API maps to the C API pretty much 1 to 1, so you should be able to replicate the functionality without a lot of difficulty. We’re here to answer any questions you have (and yes, there should also be a web app that demonstrates some real-life usage scenario such as doing oauth2 authorization with google – we didn’t get to it yet).

Regards,
Alex