[Dev] v4l-utils update on Tizen

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue Oct 14 14:45:27 GMT 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab at osg.samsung.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the media Kernel maintainer upstream and one of the upstream maintainers
> for v4l-utils.

Nice to met you

> Is there a way to either rebase or to replace the Tizen package by a
> version 1.6.0?

Sure It does build fine , as co-maintainer I shared a branch with
latest release

https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=platform/upstream/v4l-utils.git;a=log;h=refs/heads/latest

but I suppose it must be tested before landing in releases ...
Is any of list readers are working on camera applications ?
If yes please tell us and/or just rebuild this latest branch

If this task is blocked best is to open a bug and track it.

Hope this help