[Dev] exclude package of kickstart file

Roman Kubiak r.kubiak at samsung.com
Wed Oct 15 08:07:57 GMT 2014

You need name the package in the %packages section with a "-" (dash)
before it
%package
@Group
@Other group
-package1
-package2

this will NOT install package1 and package2, however if you have problem
with dependencies, this will not solve any of them. Also if you wish to
add local package there is a mic option --local-pkgs-path, any RPM in
the directory specified with that option will get installed additionally.

Roman
On 10/15/2014 03:15 AM, Chanho Park wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I want to substitute some packages in the kickstart file. I knew there is an
> option to exclude packages of the mic tool(--excludepkgs). Is there any
> section(%exclude?) to exclude packages in the kickstart file?
>
> Best Regards,
> Chanho Park

  Roman Kubiak