[Dev] Preparing promotion of aarch64

Chanho Park chanho61.park at samsung.com
Wed Oct 15 10:32:43 GMT 2014

Dear all,

We're preparing promotion of aarch64 from staging OBS project[1]. The official release will be after IVI-2014.m3 release.
There is only two failed packages. The one is oprofile. Actually, it can be fixed easily we just upgrade it to 1.0 version. But, the owner of the package decided to remove it[2]. The another is crosswalk. It was only failed on aarch64. We can't handle it because we're not expert of the crosswalk. I hope web guys can resolve the issue :)

You can see our contributions and changes from wiki page[3]. Many things were already merged into current source tree.
You can also build your package using gbs to follow wiki guide[4].

Best Regards,
Chanho Park

[1]: https://build.tizen.org/project/show?project=devel%3Aarm_toolchain%3AMobile%3ATizen_Common
[2]: https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2014-October/004444.html